Some links to follow once you’re done reading everything else on The SD. EVERYTHING!
- Scientists combined human brain cells with mice brain cells, making super smart mice: “We have 4 turtles up next,” says scientist, secretly trying to make his TMNT dream a reality.
- Some clever people are rethinking propulsion, without any need for reaction mass. I tried telling my basketball team they didn’t need to worry about my current level of play because “Mass is not an absolute guys!” I was still asked to leave.
- Sneaking Star Wars into some beautiful photography. A google glass app that did this would make infinity dollars.
- Burt Reynolds is selling off the kind of stuff that makes him Burt Reynolds.
- A weather bomb is about to go off in the UK. I call my sprinkler and slip’n’slide a weather IED.
- The crazy ironic democracy of the US. It has to be easier to cut out the middle man, and have ‘Senator Proxy for Oil and Gas Industry’ and ‘Senator Proxy for the Financial Sector.’
- Al Pacino might be in the new Guardians Movie. As Groot's cousin, Groocino, the guy who always says “Hoo-HA!”